And because I'm now officially sick of coding and writing action cards, and need something else to do, and Shelly is fast asleep:
1. Elaborate on your default icon. It's the cover of the poly book I'm kind of on-again, off-again writing. It's been weeks since I've touched the book, largely because Onyx is paying the rent right now so it's a higher priority. Once Onyx 3 is in public beta, the book will bump up on the priority list.
2. What's your current relationship status? Very happy in my relationship with Shelly. Somewhat uncertain about my other two current relationships, especially in light of the fact that, once again, it seems there's a chance I'll be moving to Atlanta in the near future; the company I'm a minority partner in thinks they've secured venture capital. Yes, I know, I've said this before; yes, I know, it hasn't panned out yet. A little certainty would be nice... The downside, Shelly's moving to Gainesville, two hours away, for school in a few weeks. Not living with her will suck.
3. Ever have a near-death experience? No.
4. Name an obvious quality you have. I don't much like credulity.
5. What's the name of the song that's stuck in your head right now? VNV Nation, "Standing." A stranger here reborn it seems, awaking wonders deep in me. If nothing's ventured, nothing's gained, so I must seize the day.
6. Any celeb you would marry? Oh, HELL no! Are you kidding?
7. Has anyone ever said you look like a celebrity? Back in my high school days, many people told me I looked like the lead singer from that 80s band "The Fixx." Does that count?
8. Do you wear a watch? Nope. I don't like being that reminded of the time. Comes from being a Myers-Briggs "P," I think.
9. Do you have anything pierced? Oh, yeah. Most of my piercings, you can't see when I'm dressed.
10. Do you have any tattoos? The Kanji for "hope" on my right wrist, which I got after I became an Alcor member. The Kanji for "chaos" on my back--see reference to not even knowing where I'm going to live next month above.
11. Do you like pain? Yes. My own and other people's. In the right context. :)
12. Do you like to shop? Rather drive spikes in my eyes, thanks.
13. What was the last thing you paid for with cash? A bottle of Pepsi.
14. What was the last thing you paid for with your credit card? Google ads for Onyx.
15. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone? Shelly!
16. What is on your desktop background? A photo I took of rainwater pooled on the metal tabletop at an open-air cafe (link is to a direct download, 1024x768).
17. What is the background on your cell phone? The default background that came with the phone.
18. Do you like redheads? This question implies that there might be someone somewhere who might answer "no," which is something I find completely unfathomable. Yes, of course I like redheads!
19. Do you know any twins? Yes. And not just any twins... cute goth twins!
20. Do you have any weird relatives? I am the weird relative. Most of my relatives are, sadly, rather conservative. I have relatives who've told me I am going to burn in Hell in the Lake of Fire forever and ever just for wearing a T-shirt they didn't like...
21. What was the last movie you watched? Pirates of the Caribbean 2. God, what a fucking travesty that movie was. I want those hours of my life back. Stink, stank, stunk. Don't even get me started. Really.
22. What was the last book you read? I'm still in the process of reading Why People Blelieve Weird Things: Pseudoscience, Superstition, and Other Confusions of Our Time, by Michael Shermer (see reference to "credulity" above).