01. Bought everyone in the pub a drink
02. Swam with wild dolphins
03. Climbed a mountain ...and got lost. When I was 10. They called out the National Guard. Happened in Colorado, at a summer camp.
04. Taken a Ferrari for a test drive
05. Been inside the Great Pyramid
06. Held a tarantula
07. Taken a candlelit bath with someone
08. Said "I love you" and meant it
09. Hugged a tree
10. Done a striptease
11. Bungee jumped
12. Visited Paris
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea ...which is not smart, just for the record.
14. Stayed up all night long, and watch the sun rise ...and did it in Florida, one of the few places where you can see the sun come up over water, drive for a while, and then see the sun go down over water.
15. Seen the Northern Lights
16. Gone to a huge sports game ...and it's rubbish. Organized spectator sports stuck.
17. Walked the stairs to the top of the leaning Tower of Pisa
18. Grown and eaten your own vegetables ...hydroponically.
19. Touched an iceberg
20. Slept under the stars
21. Changed a baby's diaper
22. Taken a trip in a hot air balloon
23. Watched a meteor shower
24. Gotten drunk on champagne
25. Given more than you can afford to charity
26. Looked up at the night sky through a telescope ...used to own one as a kid. Growing up, I wanted to be an astrophysicist. Then i discovered how much math is involved.
27. Had an uncontrollable giggling fit at the worst possible moment (There's a good moment for this?)
28. Had a food fight ...that I started, as I recall.
29. Bet on a winning horse
30. Taken a sick day when you're not ill
31. Asked out a stranger
32. Had a snowball fight ...from inside a snow fort, of course. Static defenses don't work.
33. Photocopied your bottom on the office photocopier
34. Screamed as loudly as you possibly can
35. Held a lamb ...and sold it for slaughter. Hated the damn thing. Lambs are Nature's village idiots.
36. Enacted a favorite fantasy I believe in ding this on a regular basis.
37. Taken a midnight skinny dip
38. Taken an ice cold bath [Edit] Yes, I have done this, when I had a very high fever. It sucked. Forgot all about it 'til this morning.
39. Had a meaningful conversation with a beggar ...bought a piece of artwork from him, too.
40. Seen a total eclipse
41. Ridden a roller coaster
42. Hit a home run
43. Fit three weeks miraculously into three days
44. Danced like a fool and not cared who was looking
45. Adopted an accent for an entire day
46. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors
47. Actually felt happy about your life, even for just a moment ...my default state of affairs, really.
48. Had two hard drives for your computer ...and 3, and 4, and I once modded a Radio Shack TRS-80 to talk to 6 floppy drives.
49. Visited all 50 states.
50. Loved your job for all accounts
51. Taken care of someone who was shit faced ...took him to the hospital, in fact. He had his stomach pumped. Didn't much like it.
52. Had enough money to be truly satisfied
53. Had amazing friends Why choose any other kind?
54. Danced with a stranger in a foreign country
55. Watched wild whales Only thing interesting about the cruise, actually.
56. Stolen a sign ...and made it into a dance floor.
57. Backpacked in Europe
58. Taken a road-trip ...three thousand miles (round trip) to do my laundry.
59. Rock climbing Climbing buildings is more fun.
60. Lied to foreign government's official in that country to avoid notice
61. Midnight walk on the beach
62. Sky diving ...and it honestly wasn't all that.
63. Visited Ireland
64. Been heartbroken longer then you were actually in love
65. In a restaurant, sat at a stranger's table and had a meal with them
66. Visited Japan
67. Bench pressed your own weight
68. Milked a cow
69. Alphabetized your records
70. Pretended to be a superhero In my own defense, I was 6.
71. Sung karaoke
72. Lounged around in bed all day
73. Posed nude in front of strangers
74. Scuba diving
75. Got it on to "Let's Get It On" by Marvin Gaye
76. Kissed in the rain
77. Played in the mud
78. Played in the rain
79. Gone to a drive-in theatre
80. Done something you should regret, but don't regret it
81. Visited the Great Wall of China
82. Discovered that someone who's not supposed to have known about your blog has discovered your blog
83. Dropped Windows in favour of something better
84. Started a business
85. Fallen in love and not had your heart broken
86. Toured ancient sites
87. Taken a martial arts class Aikido FTW!
88. Sword fought for the honour of a woman
89. Played D&D for more than 6 hours straight
90. Gotten married
91. Been in a movie (Does a TV show count?)
92. Crashed a party ...and met a lover there
93. Loved someone you shouldn't have
94. Kissed someone so passionately it made them dizzy
95. Gotten divorced
96. Had sex at the office
97. Gone without food for 5 days
98. Made cookies from scratch
99. Won first prize in a costume contest
100. Ridden a gondola in Venice
101. Gotten a tattoo
102. Found that the texture of some materials can turn you on
103. Rafted the Snake River
104. Been on television news programs as an "expert"
105. Got flowers for no reason
106. Masturbated in a public place
107. Got so drunk you don't remember anything
108. Been addicted to some form of illegal drug
109. Performed on stage
110. Been to Las Vegas
111. Recorded music
112. Eaten shark
113. Had a one-night stand
114. Gone to Thailand
115. Seen Siouxsie live
116. Bought a house
117. Been in a combat zone
118. Buried one/both of your parents
119. Shaved or waxed your pubic hair off
120. Been on a cruise ship
121. Spoken more than one language fluently
122. Gotten into a fight while attempting to defend someone
123. Bounced a check
124. Performed in Rocky Horror
125. Read - and understood - your credit report
126. Raised children - just not my own
127. Recently bought and played with a favourite childhood toy
128. Followed your favourite band/singer on tour
129. Created and named your own constellation of stars
130. Taken an exotic bicycle tour in a foreign country
131. Found out something significant that your ancestors did
132. Called or written your Member of Congress
132a. Had them write back ...a form letter. Natch.
133. Picked up and moved to another city to just start over
134. ... more than once?
135. Walked the Golden Gate Bridge
136. Sang loudly in the car, and didn't stop when you knew someone was looking
137. Had an abortion or your female partner did ...vasectomy FTW!
138. Had plastic surgery
139. Survived an accident that you shouldn't have survived
140. Wrote articles for a large publication
141. Lost over 100 pounds
142. Held someone while they were having a flashback
143. Piloted an airplane
144. Petted a stingray
145. Broken someone's heart
146. Helped an animal give birth
147. Been fired or laid off from a job
148. Won money on a TV game show
149. Broken a bone
150. Killed a human being
151. Gone on an African photo safari
152. Ridden a motorcycle ...and I miss it.
153. Driven any land vehicle at a speed of greater than 100mph ...through a speed trap. And then evaded the officer.
154. Had a body part of yours below the neck pierced ...and also pierced such body parts myself.
155. Fired a rifle, shotgun, or pistol All of the above, actually. I like guns.
156. Eaten mushrooms that were gathered in the wild
157. Ridden a horse
158. Had major surgery
159. Had sex on a moving train
160. Had a snake as a pet
161. Hiked to the bottom of the Grand Canyon
162. Slept through an entire flight: takeoff, flight, and landing
163. Slept for more than 30 hours over the course of 48 hours
164. Visited more foreign countries than US states
165. Visited all 7 continents
166. Taken a canoe trip that lasted more than 2 days
167. Eaten kangaroo meat
168. Fallen in love at an ancient Mayan burial ground
169. Been a sperm or egg donor
170. Eaten sushi Mmm, sushi.
171. Had your picture in the newspaper
172. Had 2 (or more) healthy romantic relationships for over a year in your lifetime
173. Changed someone's mind about something you care deeply about
174. Gotten someone fired for their actions
175. Gone back to school ...and not finished that time, either.
177. Changed your name
178. Petted a cockroach
179. Eaten fried green tomatoes Also not all that. Kinda gross, actually.
180. Read The Iliad
181. Selected one "important" author who you missed in school, and read
182. Dined in a restaurant and stolen silverware, plates, cups because your apartment needed them
183. ... and gotten 86'ed from the restaurant because you did it so many times, they figured out it was you
184. Taught yourself art from scratch ...if photography counts as an art. I think it does.
185. Killed and prepared an animal for eating
186. Apologized to someone years after inflicting the hurt
187. Skipped all your school reunions
188. Communicated with someone without sharing a common spoken language
189. Been elected to public office
190. Written your own computer language
191. Thought to yourself that you're living your dream ...and also, thought to myself that I'm living what a lot of folks pay money to see on the Internet.
192. Had to put someone you love into hospice care
193. Built your own PC from parts
194. Sold your own artwork to someone who didn't know you
195. Had a booth at a street fair
196. Dyed your hair
197. Been a DJ
198. Found out someone was going to dump you via LiveJournal
199. Written your own role playing game
200. Been arrested
Lot of variations on "been in another country" on that list. Since I haven't traveled outside the US, Canada, and Mexico, I lose. The list could have been made arbitrarily long, really; "visited Paris," "visited Rome," "visited Madrid," "visited Joe's Diner in the Bronx."
And WTF is up with "Fallen in love at an ancient Mayan burial ground"? Has anyone actually done that, and lived?